Friday, April 24, 2009

Milky Stork (Mycteria cinerea)....the lonely bird!

I have been watching this bird for more than a month already and it is all alone. The small lake not far from my house is the normal place for this bird to take refuge and looking for food. Its partner must have been killed.







The sight of being alone all the time saddens me and I always wonder how the poor bird feels to be alone in this world. So, whoever killed its partner must be really an evil person indeed.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seperti aku...

Redzlan said...

This is a Milky Stork (Mycteria cinerea), banyak kat Zoo negara.
Beautiful perched at "Nikkon" spot light.
Still using that old Olympus camera? ;)

ANUAR ZAIN said...

To Soca: Kesian, loneliness is bad for health!

To Tabib: Thanks for the ID. Yes, I took the photo yesterday evening using my Olympus. The bird was there all alone for many months already as what I was told.

Linda said...

Like the photos:)