Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Enjoying my feed




Here are a few birds that came to my feed at my house in Ipoh. The feed was leftover rice and I just simply threw it on the grass. A few minutes after that several species of birds flew over and enjoyed the feed. They were a bit shy and quite difficult to get a good close up. Anyway I have to be satisfied with whatever I got.

Shown here are the mynah, dove(merbok) and baya-weaver (tempua). The mynah is already enjoying the feed, where as the tempua and merbok are still eyeing for the opportune moment to go for the feed.

2 comments:

Redzlan said...

Beautiful male 'Tempua', you see the nest?

ANUAR ZAIN said...

Thank you Tabib. The tempua is a loner, and I believe the nest must be somewhere closeby. I came back to Ipoh once a month only, and that too for just a few days. I believe I can get more birds to my feed if only I am permanent there.